Latest Post

The Booming Mobile App Market of Europe

The Booming Mobile App Market of Europe

Posted by: MetaOption on September 10, 2014

It is a known fact that the Asian mobile market is the fastest growing market for mobile app business. But, a recent study indicates that even Europe is witnessing high growth in “App Economy”. However, despite of the great demand of mobile apps, the European share in the global mobile app market has decreased to about 19 percent, which was 24 percent two years ago. Recent research shows that app revenue, especially in European countries can rise to dollar 16.5 billion at the end of this year, compared to dollar 13 billion in the year of 2012. This is the main reason behind the high demand of mobile application developers worldwide.   

Recent study further indicates that the European nations accounts for only 19 percent of world app revenues this year. It means about 19 percent of that or $16.5 billion is occupied by European nations, and the rest of about 81 percent or dollar 69.8 billion revenues is taken from the rest of the world. The app market in Europe is expanding steadily, and most of the mobile application development companies are finding it really tough to keep up with such massive demand. However, mobile app market in Asian countries is rising a lot faster, therefore, most of the mobile app development companies have focused on this market segment.

Hence, seeing the rapid growth of the mobile app market in Asian nations, several top notch companies have decided to hire qualified mobile application developers. According to recent market reports, the Asian Smartphone market has three times larger sales than the European countries. It is calculated that even China and India alone can offer about 400 million new mobile phone users at the end of this year. Needless to say that mobile app development companies can’t underestimate this giant Asian Smartphone market if they really want to succeed. Despite of this news, the European nations’ mobile app market will still continue to expand its wings. The only problem with the EU app market is the shortage of skilled developers.

Few More Conclusion Include:

High Demand of Contract Development

As per the recent study, most of the app developers in the European nations are concentrating presently on the contract development system compared to developers in the rest of the world. Moreover, about 31 percent generates profits or revenues through this system i.e. contract development.

Enterprise & Business

The enterprise and business applications market is likely to expand to dollar 58 billion by the end of 2016. The main reason behind is the demand for latest contracted applications from the European Union. Businesses are supposed to play a significant role in enhancing the app economy in the EU, but a recent study predicts that the EU market could touch the target of $58 billion worldwide by 2016.

Mobile App Developers Jobs Growth

One million jobs are given by the mobile app market in the EU. It is calculated that there would be about 670,000 directly came from the mobile application market in 2014, which is certainly a 26% boost compared to 2013. Hence, mobile application development companies are offering great job opportunities for mobile application developers throughout the EU.

imag

Author :

MetaOption



blog comments powered by Disqus